Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{* i'm back n i'm ok *}

**wee~~**




There will be "sumtimes" where ma patience is tested. Days that I find myself overwhelmed n it becomes difficult to react positively in ma circumstances.
It can be so very hard to redirect ur own behavior in the moment. It can be so very easy to moan, complain, and cry - "why me?"...but i'm back now..back to normal me..bese lah..pompuan..jepun landing! emosi lebeyh..tiny little things salah siket bleyh letopp wooo~~but siyes..i get a high fever last monday...owh no..lama tak demam..finally i'm surrender.. as being told..ekon opis ni kalah cold storage..harem sejuks..beku sume urat2 mak nok..ni akibat tak bepantang betul lah ni..choii..but i'm gay i'm ok now..boleyh melompat da pun..weee~~~n for those who happy for my sadness n tink u can sleep better at nites..get lost i'll never let u attitude manipulate me..deee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment