Monday, July 11, 2011


my baby son,my love hubby,shawl n hijabs,maxi dresses,collecting milk bottles,
gummy bear,talk-talk,FBss,Ice cream,being in love,shopping, taking random pictures on the boardwalk,playing with makeup, hanging out with my amazing friends,buying things I dont need,online shoppink, blog walking, listening to music,cheerleading,dancink,cute babies,dress'up my son enchemly,beach and more!







Stinky people, mean people, backstubbers,show off,violence against women,liars,acting stupid,FAKE,bossy,non-takactive,leech,beeing alone,rude people, people who think they r good in everytinkpeople with no imagination isnt your life boring? People who are NEVER willing to try new things jealous bitches and or jealous ex girlfriends of the boyfriend of whom your currently with...yea

No comments:

Post a Comment