Tuesday, July 5, 2011

let me begin this entry with a bit  Emotional Affairs after few month tak update...


Hi, Friends.

If you are used to read my blog

 
Let me apologize 4 wat i said. I tink dat i expressed myself wrong n u r with a wrong idea bout me!
First, I'm not crazy, psico, freak or any of these names dat u r calling me.
Second, I didn't want 2 let u mad bout me. . I just want to say i am very sorry about my attitude lately. usually i am a very soft person and i try 2 encourage others but i am just n angry little woman dat time..I tried to act like I didn't feel guilty,but it kip huntink me I don't want u 2 hate me. I juz was sad. I will not destroy ur reputation saying things like that any, ok?i juz kip my mouth shut.. And babe, if you read this, I would like to ask you apologizes again and tell you  all things that I said was because I understood wrong about u... I was hurted, and everything seemed offend to me.
I'm sorry I'm bad,  I'm sorry about all the things I said to you. N I know I can't take it back... I felt sorry, n I hav felt bad bout wat happened..I'm an adult now and that means I should to act like 1...but i'm not....I am very conscious that I am not wise at all...dat's y sumtime i'm always do a silly thing without thinking.. n stuck repeating the same mistakes over and over againIt's Not About Who's Right Or Who's Wrong..kalo mcm tu sampai mati pun takan abes.. (my solat oso tak tenang) we both wrong n i believed might be truth in it.. We cannot erase what has been done..soo  Let's put out flames. (fixed da link, n ask 4 sorry)


I'm so sorry.

 

If you are used to drop down n read my blog,once again fren..i'm sorry...







No comments:

Post a Comment