Monday, February 7, 2011

{*8th relationship annniversery*}

**i lurve ma erwin**



slase, February 1st 2011 was our 8th Relationship Anniversary not married anniversary~~. We declared through phone mase raye cine 8 years ago in 2003. Wow 8 years! And perhaps more to go, InsyaAllah! :D I remembered about the day but at the very moment towards the exact day itself I kinda forgot about it.  sib bek die yang text remind..(tu pun dah lewat sari..mase me on da way balik kampung)huhuhu......

dah get nikoh  tak yah la nak ingat date couple lagik erk..lagik pun tu bukan date sah pun..huhu...


if I met u on tomorrow I would still giv u ma heart In if u should say, "do u still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"...cewahhhh...*wink*



Hoping dat da love we shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then bringing we much joy , love and  happiness 2 celebrate again wif our 2nd cuppycakes perhapzzz..huhu

how true ma feelings were I found out to be the best thing in ma life was when we get to noe each other

thank you my loving husband,boyfren b beshfren 4 da years we share I know 1one thing 4 sure We make a wonderful pair
 
** hugssss 'n' lotss of kissss**
-luv u olwayz
*girlfren 4 eva*
 
dhilalita


2 comments: